Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini-guide: Get gorgeous lazy girls!

I wanted to write this mini-guide for procrastinators like me, who wait until the last minute to do things and still want to look gorgeous dah-ling! Hehe.
I noticed that the night before my niece's 1st birthday party that I looked a complete mess! (I'm one of those girls that puts off shaving, tweezing, etc. until the last minute when I REALLY need to)

The night before you need to look good, follow this simple guide:

1. Wash your face
2. Exfoliate (I'm tellin' ya, baking soda & water works the best!)
3. Pat face dry and apply your favorite mask, wait, then rinse with cool-ish water
4. Use a toner and apply treatment, moisturizer or retinol cream (it's good for acne AND wrinkles!)
5. Tweeze your eyebrows and remove any other unwanted facial hair
6. Apply eye cream
7. If you have a crazy hair regimen, do it now!
8. Remove old nail polish
9. Apply new nail polish, if you wish
10. Viola! you're done

Kind of like a mini-spa treatment.
Ok, if you think this blog entry was a cop-out (sorry! haha) then stay tuned for next week when I write about my first day at beauty school - otherwise known as orientation, where I receive my esthetician kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment