Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Beauty Product Wishlist (UPDATE Part 2)

I tried the rest of the products on my wishlist...

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-puffing Eye Massage:

This really does what it says! I put it on right after I wash my face, and just before I use my toner. After a night of crying (I'm a big baby, I cry over everything!) I roll this serum over my eyelids and under my eyes and the puffiness and dark circles seem to diminish! I put the All About Eyes Eye Cream over it (I love that stuff). I thought it was quite pricey and would have been mad if it didn't work! Haha. But I think it's worth the money for something that actually does what it says.

Infiniti By Conair You Curl Curling Iron:

I like it. But I think it would work better on longer hair. If I could ever stop putting chemicals on it and causing heat styling damage all the time, it would get longer - and then I could see if it would curl even better.

In the next blog...
I'll write about my experiences visiting potential beauty schools!
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this new relaxer by Phyto, its supposed to be super healthy and its as eco friendly as hair relaxers get! Check it out!

    http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6120&categoryId=C22967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I already put relaxers in my hair...I wonder if it would be ok to switch to another one. I heard you're not supposed to switch brands once you use one.

    ReplyDelete