Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Bare Minimum Make-up Bag

Ideally, you want a tiny clear make-up bag that has only what you "need" and can fit in one of your smallest purses. This can change...but for the most part, stick to these bare minimum essentials.

Mascara
That's right. My face just doesn't seem to look right without this. My favorite right now is Clinique's Lash Power Mascara. It's waterproof right...but you don't need anything special to remove it! Just warm water. It's brilliant, I don't know how they came up with this. It makes your lashes look pretty natural.

Mineral 'Powder' Foundation
I'm sold on mineral foundation. I use the most popular one Bare Escentuals. I like it because it's one of those coveted multi-tasking beauty products. It's a foundation, powder, under-eye and blemish concealer all in one, and it doesn't feel heavy or slide off my face when it's hot outside.

Blush
I'm not faithful to blushes...I like to stick with rose colored or peachy colored blushes though, because they make you look young, fresh, awake! The one I'm using now is nice: Benefit Coralista

Lip Gloss (or balm)

I mentioned before that I like Burt's Bees...but if you want some color to your lips, a non sticky lip gloss is nice.

Eyebrow Pencil
I don't really have eyebrows. It's not because I want it that way...they just don't seem to grow! They've always been that way. Oh well. I use Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil to fill them in. It really pulls your look together - even if you have naturally full eyebrows.

This is all you need to look naturally beautiful. And it won't take too long!

In the next blog...
My current Beauty Product Wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment