Monday, May 31, 2010

My Beauty Product Wishlist

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-puffing Eye Massage
I've used the eye cream and I'm a big fan. I plan to stick this roller ball in the fridge and put it on first thing when I wake up in the morning. My eyes are usually really puffy when I just wake up. I have confidence that this will work because Clinique is a brand I trust.

Infiniti By Conair You Curl Curling Iron
Been looking for this in the stores - can't find it! Maybe because it's so new. I want it because it doesn't have a clamp. I've been curling my hair the “professional” way by holding the iron vertically and wrapping my hair around the barrel. I think getting this will facilitate the technique that I'm already using.

Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
I love dry shampoos. They are for lazy girls like me that want their hair to look freshly washed. (I don't wash my hair a lot for many reasons – one because my hair is so dry!) I used to use 'Psssssst Dry Shampoo' but it's really expensive and hard to find. I like the fact that Psssssst is unscented though. This one that I want to try has a fragrance and I'm hoping it's not strong and unbearable.

Mark. Break Out Plan Anti-Acne Gel Lotion (Coming Soon!)
This is new and not available yet, but I'll tell you why I want to try it...
I'm using a powerful Benzoyl Peroxide acne system right now and it does the job. But do you ever notice that if you use a product a lot, it doesn't work as well as it did when you first started using it? After a while, I have to use different products and then switch back to the powerful stuff. This gel lotion is made of mostly natural ingredients, so sadly it won't work as well as B.P. does for cystic acne. But it's worth a try. I like Mark. products. I sell them. That link takes you to my online store ;-)

Evian Mineral Water Spray To Go
In the summer it gets all sticky and hot. Spraying this fine mist on your face (if you're wearing make up or not) feels like HEAVEN! These are TSA approved so you can travel with them. I'm tellin' ya after you try this, you won't be able to stand another summer without it.

(More to come!)
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment